- Trousers or shorts, both of which must be tailored.
- Shorts (tailored) must be knee-length and have loops for a belt.
- Golf shirts with collar and sleeves and collar plus collarless golf tops as long as they are golf specific. Shirts must be tucked into trousers/shorts at all times.
- Knee length socks of any colour plus short white/black sports socks if they are part of a matching outfit, E.G. black socks with black shoes.
FORBIDDEN ON THE COURSE AND IN THE CLUBHOUSE:
- Denim jeans are not permitted except in the clubhouse main corridor and in Lacey's Bar (no ripped jeans).
- Trousers or shorts which are not tailored are not permitted – for example running shorts.
- General shirts without collars are not permitted (collarless golf tops allowed).
- Training shoes are not permitted.
* No one should commence a round of play or enter the clubhouse unless dressed in accordance with the above code.
*Any person doing so may be requested to leave the course or clubhouse by any member or servant of the club.